Influencing is a fundamental tool of any team player. This skill unlocks potential, creates a sense of community and gets things done.
Your Influencing skill is now more important than ever - you need to shape the views of non-reporting colleagues, multiple line managers and virtual teams.
We offer a master class in influencing elegantly and within your own style, navigating the subtle maze of others peoples ‘drivers’ to improve you and your teams performance.
Suggested Workshop Outcomes
- Understand the simple Secure Base Model of Influencing*
- Look at how you currently influence
- Look at what we mean by influencing – the obvious and less obvious
- Look at specific Influencing scenarios
- Develop an individual toolkit to enhance current influencing style*
- Manage difficult situations/personality styles*
- Look at remaining in the driving seat (even though you appear to be otherwise)
*Evidence Based intervention
Top Tips and Advice on Influencing
Top Tips from ‘Fresh Business Thinking’ People
The NCVOs tips on Influencing and lobbying at a high level
Kent Universities tips